RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II PLUS] & [MK-CLASSIC] Limited Three (3) Year Warranty
RELAXONCHAIR warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and material for a period of three (3) years from original date of purchase with following coverage. Original purchaser must provide proof of purchase for the warranty.
For the 1st Year from the date of original purchase, the warranty will cover all necessary parts and labor including transportation to and from authorized repair center when on-site repair is not available. If on-site repair is available in the area, RELAXONCHAIR can send authorized service technicians to perform in-house repair at no cost.
For the 2nd year, this warranty covers defective parts or components only. The original purchaser must contact RELAXONCHAIR customer service department and provide a description of defective parts and the symptoms of issue, including digital pictures/videos if requested. RELAXONCHAIR shall supply such defective parts to the original purchaser and original purchaser can repair by him or herself with assistance from RELAXONCHAIR support team via phone/email, choose to send the product to nearest authorized repair center, or request a technician to perform repairs, if available in the area. In this case, original purchaser is responsible for labor costs of the repair (standard service rate + mileage fees). If product is sent to authorized repair center, original purchaser is responsible for transportation. RELAXONCHAIR shall not cover any transportation/labor costs.
For the 3rd year, this warranty covers main structural body frame only. In the event main structural body frame either bends or break, RELAXONCHAIR shall replace the frame. In the event of any defective parts or components that need replacing, RELAXONCHAIR can supply the required parts and labor at an additional cost.
RELAXONCHAIR is committed to providing customers with exceptional USA based customer and technical support so please call or email customer service department for any questions or concerns.
OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR APPLY TO:
- Normal wear and tear items including but not limited to velcro, zipper, or tears in any fabric and cosmetic covers
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling, and abuse.
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Damage or loss that has occurred during shipping or transportation, any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- Accidental damage or negligence of end user such as stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, and burns.
- Act of God
- Any property damage other than the product and/or economic loss of end user.
- Any second-hand owner. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to original purchaser.
- Any commercial use of this product voids this warranty. This product is intended for residential use only.
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- Unnecessary service calls. If no issue is found upon diagnosis by service technicians, original purchaser may be charged standard rate for service calls, shipping costs, and parts.
- Installation, set-up, or relocation from the originally installed location.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.